Key Takeaways from Employee Enagagement & Productivity - Donald Rheem
How can we create, in our companies, a high performance culture where the majority of employees are enagaged when they get to work?
Donald Rheem is a leading communication and employee engagement coach, with clients including US senators, Fortune 500 companies, royalty, government agencies and national trade associations. A former science advisor to Congress, Rheem also served as an award winning White House correspondent and Washington Bureau Chief. He helps his clients to understand the science of engagement at an emotional level - the key to improved sales performance, employee productivity, reduced staff turnover and customer loyalty.
In this video, Donald reflects on the key takeaways from his session 'Employee Engagement and Productivity' at the Vistage Open Day at Aston Villa Football Club, Birmingham on 11th July 2014.
- Engagement: what it is and how to get that discretionary effort from an employee.
- What drives that discretionary effort.
- The science behind human behaviour: what drives it and what makes it easier for CEOs to create high performance cultures.
- The workplace as the new tribe: there's a part of the brain that wants to be there and be in that tribe. But it has to be safe.
- Tips for managers/CEOS/leaders about employee engagement: clear tools and clarity on how they can be more intentional with their culture.
Stay connected with Vistage UK:
Visit our website - http://www.vistage.co.uk
Like our Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VistageUK
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/VistageUK
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2351915
Follow us on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/vistageuk